NOMAD™ Economy Welding Table
The Nomad Economy Welding Table is engineered to provide a safe, transportable, affordable, and versatile welding surface.
- Three 1.1″ (28mm) slots in the tabletop allow for insertion of clamps to reach any point on the table.
- Tabletop tilts to three positions: Horizontal, 30°, and folded for mobility.
- Two retractable, perpendicular steel guide rails can be used as guides, stops, or clamping edges.
- Tabletop height can be adjusted from 26″ to 32″ (660 – 810 mm).
- Table moves about the work area on 2 sturdy casters.
|Part No.||Tabletop Size||Table Height Range||Slot in Tabletop||Table Positions||Load Capacity||Weight|
|TS3020||30" W x 20" L
(760 x 510 mm)
|26" - 32"
(660 - 810 mm)
|0º, 30º, Folded||350 LBS
Nomad™ Connector Plate
Need more tabletop workspace? Use the Nomad™ Connector Plate to join two Nomad Tables together to create a 7.5′ (2.3 m) long workstation! (Example shown below)
Clamp and work on larger projects, or multiple projects with the fully adjustable work surface! There are thru holes on all four sides of the Connector Plate for multiple mounting options.
|Part No.||Description||Slot Size||Weight|
|TSL30||Connector Plate with six mounting screws||1.1"